Returns & Exchanges
Please complete your online shopping at INNOVE with absolute confidence. With this in mind, we offer refunds and exchanges, with our returns policy as follows:
- For a full refund, or exchange you need to contact us and return the item to INNOVE, 22A Main Road, Monbulk, Victoria 3793, Australia within 21 days of receiving it.
- Any returned item must be in perfect condition with no damage to the item or the packaging.
- Any refund amount will be less the shipping charge.
- We recommend you use registered post or a trackable courier when returning an item, as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit to us.
- Exchange items will be processed as a return and a new sale and will incur shipping fees.
- Refunds may take up to 2 business days to appear in your account.
- Shipping charges will be waived only if the returned item is faulty.
CHANGE OF MIND EXCLUSIONS
Please choose carefully when purchasing the following ITEMS as change of mind returns will not be provided on:
– Custom made, monogrammed, personalised, or altered products
– Gift Cards or Gift Vouchers
– Pierced Jewellery
– Sale & Clearance Items
– Unpackaged Items (i.e. Bath Bombs, Soaps)
If you believe an item is faulty, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law. These rights are not impacted by the change of mind policy or limited by a defined timeframe. However the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period may vary by product (or service) depending on the nature of the goods (or service), the price paid and any representations made about the goods (or service).
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for us to send your goods to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed within a reasonable period of time. If there is a major failure with the item, you may choose a refund, exchange or repair. If the failure is minor, we will repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item or refund you) within a reasonable time.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use, Innove will not provide a refund, exchange or repair. Innove will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
Refunds for all purchases in stores and Innove online channels will be given using your original payment method, except in the following circumstances:
– Where a credit or debit card was used to make the purchase, the cardholder and the same card must also be present, otherwise an INNOVE Gift Voucher will be provided as the alternative.
– If the purchase was made by Gift Card, an INNOVE Gift Voucher will be issued for the refund amount.
– If the purchase was made by PayPal the amount refunded will be provided through PayPal facilities.
- If the purchase was made by AfterPay the amount refunded will be provided through Afterpay facilities.
GIFT OR BONUS WITH PURCHASE OFFERS AND BUNDLED ITEMS
Where merchandise is purchased with a gift or bonus offer, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). If you are unable to return the gift or bonus or it is not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the gift or bonus.
In the instance of bundle offers, all items within the bundle must also be returned or the value of the unreturned items will be deducted from any available refund.
PRIVACY WHEN MAKING A RETURN
Innove is committed to protecting your privacy. If you wish to access your information held by Innove in relation to returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds are not able to be processed by the Innove team until the item is returned in person at one of our stores (with proof of purchase), with items in tact (as mentioned earlier) or received through shipping channels.